[Sca-cooks] New shopping new life

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Thu Apr 9 13:42:54 PDT 2009

Kind of impressive.  This spam hit both this list and the SCA Subtleties
list at the same time.  Is it possible that the sender manually went
through the subscription process for both lists.ansteorra.org and yahoo
groups?  Did they hack them instead?  Or perhaps the address of
mysticsablewolf at hotmail.com was spoofed and is an innocent victim.