[Sca-cooks] New shopping new life

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:01:48 PDT 2009

Well, she is an Atlantian and a very fine cook...unless there is more than
one person with that name in the Society, which isn't supposed to happen.
Not sure how this could have happened...I don't know about her advertising
business opportunities in China, but can't imagine that, even if she had,
that she would spam a list she belonged to.  I'm not even sure she's on this
list....

Kiri