[Sca-cooks] Kippers was OOP Easter dinner

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 04:29:33 PDT 2009

Kippers can be served as either part of a huge breakfast or just by
themselves.
I opted just for a standard serving and not a full breakfast.
My order of grilled kippers came with grilled tomatoes, but since I don't
eat tomatoes I just ate my two kippers with buttered toast.
If you would like pictures, Google image search has a number of good ones.
Try searching for "grilled kippers."

I am glad to be home.

Johnnae