[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 04:54:26 PDT 2009

I think the food at Hampton Court is better than it used to be
but it is constrained by the fact that they must provide hundreds of meals
in a short period of time. The Tower is another royal palace and they serve
much the same menu, although the meat pie there was larger and slightly
more expensive.
(In any case it's better than what the Smithsonian cafeteria was serving
the last time we ate there.)

Johnnae