[Sca-cooks] OT - Bacon lance

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 16:38:22 PDT 2009

On Apr 17, 2009, at 7:34 PM, Craig Jones wrote:

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>> Ok, perhaps this shouldn't be attempted by certain people from
>> 'Down Under' but for the rest of you...
>>
> I have no idea who you might be referring to there, Stefan...

There's a Brooklyn neighborhood commonly referred to as Dumbo, which
is short for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, but I swear I
don't live there.

Although I am, as we speak, making ragu Bolognese with some prosciutto
I had in the fridge, by sheerest coincidence.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter