[Sca-cooks] Thanks to Huette...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:30:37 PDT 2009

Funny, Phillip is the same way, though he grew up in Virginia down near the
coast (Portsmouth, VA).  But he had a bad allergic reaction to some shrimp
and refused to eat it until he took up with me and found out that there are
other kinds of shellfish than shrimp...though he even eats that now!!  He
still won't eat oysters 'cause he says he knows what they eat!!

But thanks again!!

Kiri