[Sca-cooks] scallops

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Apr 19 20:19:29 PDT 2009

Interesting...both are fried with onions and some sort of spices.  The first
recipe--I wonder if the "clear leaves" (whatever those are) or the wheat
sprouts would have the same sort of tart flavor the sorrel would.  And a
good garlic sauce (from the 2nd recipe) would be lovely....
Might have to try this....mmmmm.....seafood, nom, nom, nom......
--Maire