[Sca-cooks] Thanks to Huette...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 13:48:37 PDT 2009

I have only used fresh or frozen scallops.  I haven't used dried scallops.  I don't know what difference they would make, but I suspect they might be tougher than fresh or frozen.

I also prefer the large scallops, as I find them more flavorful.  But I have used the small ones once.  They were fine.

Huette