[Sca-cooks] Medieval Food Presentation

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:28:15 PDT 2009

You might try locating a book called "Charlemagne's Tablecloth"...it has
descriptions of how food was presented...you might get some ideas from it.
You can find it on Amazon.com for a very reasonable price...it appears to be
out of print, so you'd be getting a second-hand copy (
http://www.amazon.com/Charlemagnes-Tablecloth-Piquant-History-Feasting/dp/B000VYQ662/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240413906&sr=8-1

Kiri

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Jenn Strobel <jenn.strobel at gmail.com>wrote

Thank you for the answers so far.