[Sca-cooks] Special diet friendly sweets - the results

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 11:58:19 PDT 2009

Thank you!  I have a bunch of those at the moment, along with a big box
of mostly green leafies from the local CSA [Community Supported
Agriculture] farm.

Will probably just shred and blanch them all and fling them in the
freezer for later use with stir-fry.

What to do with the beetroots?  I don't really care for them.  Probably
something pickle-y.

Hope your holiday was lots of fun,
Selene
Altavia, Caid