[Sca-cooks] Outlands Coronation Feast-PSA

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Apr 22 20:27:40 PDT 2009

Good point....
Several years ago, while deep in the night-before-the-event feast prep for a
3 course Andalusian feast (and coordinated lunch), I came down with one of
the worst cases of the flu I've ever had in my life.  My poor autocrat,
luckily a skilled cook in her own right, had to take over all cooking for
that day, with the help of many local volunteers.  I'm told it actually went
quite well, between the willing hands, and me being seriously over-organized
with my menus, lists of tasks, dishes, etc, etc. (all done in advance, for
once).  It's not an optimal situation, but it can be done!
--Maire