[Sca-cooks] Ginger candy samples

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:06:58 PDT 2009

Yes, please, a sample of red ginger candy would be lovely; Dan goes out to
sea on a boat for his job and ginger is good for his seasickness.
Dan Phelps
3359-B Trafalgar Square
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Thanks!
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine