[Sca-cooks] Stolen recipes was Ummm... weird question...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 07:35:43 PDT 2009

They seem to post versions of this "estate sale" story quite a bit.
Googling 'recipe purchased in an estate sale'
turns up "I have not tried this. It comes from an estate sale I
purchased over the past several years and it sounded interesting so
thought I would post. Enjoy."
time and time again.

Johnnae