[Sca-cooks] Kitchen scene, circa 1600

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 09:47:52 PDT 2009

I see two "faucets" with no stopcocks into a basin large enough to stand
upon the floor.  Presumably there is an outflow from the basin because
they are not all knee-deep in water.  I surely would like to see the
piping behind that wall.

I also find the configuration interesting.  Servers appear to be taking
dishes from a table in the middle of the kitchen -- or are the
well-dressed gentlemen guests snitching from dishes that the cook is
putting there before they are taken out by the cherubic servers?   Heh,
we have had that happen many's the time.  ;-)

Home and Garden Television, Elizabeth Edition!
Cheers,
Selene