[Sca-cooks] Fluoxetine

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 18:51:26 PDT 2009

Wow, poor Kitty.

Off subject- We adopted a stray and it would never settle down.

Took it to the vet for the 6mo fixing routine and the vet informed us - no
wonder it was excitable,

It had both male & female organs and the hormones were fighting their  own
war.

After everything was taken out - nice calm Kitty.

There is a new line of Flower Essense for animals under the FES Flower
essence brand.

They have Essences that work on animals just like people.

Our kitties are on permanent -  vine essence, with a few drops of  quacking
grass.

No more fighting.

Isn't Valerian -Cat Speed?  It is what we add to the catnip to give it
super powers.
Works to excite aging cats to get their exercise.  Not good for little
kittys.

Just more off subject info from the Marsh

Mora

In a message dated 4/28/2009 5:17:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,