[Sca-cooks] Fluoxetine

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 28 19:47:04 PDT 2009

On Apr 28, 2009, at 10:32 PM, Deborah Hammons wrote:

> Well Master, unless you just like the taste of chamomile. :-))

Pfeh!

> The fever
> reducer, and "calming" medicinal are better extracted from the
> leaves by
> making a tea and drinking it than putting leaves in oh, say, brownies.

I wouldn't be surprised. Presumably the active ingredient
pharmaceuticals neither know nor care how they're used, as such, but
they might be more water than oil soluble, heat sensitive, or pH
sensitive.

>  What
> say we suggest that Starbucks starts offering Chamomile and valerian
> shots
> in their triple no whip skinny mocha..
> Aldyth

That sounds like an excellent idea. One-stop shopping for all my
beverage dislikes... ;-). Only they'd have to sell Coke and Pepsi with
lots of high-fructose corn syrup, too.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter