[Sca-cooks] funnel cakes

Karstyl karstyl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:56:54 PDT 2009

> Reyni-Hrefna, it may simply be my bad memory (there is more than one
> reason for the Florilegium...) but I don't recognize your name.  If you
> are new here, Welcome! and please feel free to tell us something about
> yourself and what brings you to this list.

I'm not new, I just usually lurk.  I have posted once or twice before.

I am from the Dominion of Myrkfaelinn, currently Seneschal, which is
within AEthelmearc.  Mundanely Ithaca, NY.

Cooking-wise in the SCA I have done one feast as head cook, one as
'first assistant' and have helped at several.  I am hopefully going to
be doing a feast in the Fall, if we win the bid.

Reyni-Hrefna