[Sca-cooks] Food for Palm Sunday?

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 16:12:25 PDT 2009

I am invited to dinner at the home of some practicing Catholics tomorrow,
and want to take something that would be traditional Palm Sunday food.  I
did a quick search of the internet and found Hearts of Palm Salad, lots of
fig and date recipes, and Latkes (hard to go wrong with potato pancakes).
While I'm perfectly ok with making latkes or something with figs or dates, I
wondered if anyone here had a traditional Palm Sunday food?

I should say most of these folks are not adventurous eaters, either.

Christianna