[Sca-cooks] Easter dinner

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:02:04 PDT 2009

I know this is after the fact, but wanted to see if what we made was as good
as we thought it would be.

Our Easter dinner consisted of recipes that I had collected from numerous
sources, and each dish proved to be a "keeper."  We had sirloin steak with a
brandy-mushroom sauce, Cider-Braised Brussels sprouts with bacon, a
lemon-cucumber-onion salad and French Bread pudding with cherries.  We
didn't have any beer or apple cider, so I used perry for the cider, which
worked out very well, though probably a different taste.  Other than that,
it was pretty great!

Kiri