[Sca-cooks] Thanks to Huette...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:34:08 PDT 2009

Amongst the recipes I had saved from this list, I found this absolutely
wonderful recipe for Scallops with Spinach...cooked with Calvados and apple
butter and served in a casserole with gnocchi...it sounded wonderful, so
last night I fixed it.  I did have a little "oops" in that I overlooked the
gnocchi and made it with spinach, scallops and the wonderful sauce.  After
thoroughly enjoying it and patting myself on the back for a job well done, I
looked at the print-out of the recipe and discovered that it came from Dame
Huette...many thanks, dear friend.  I think I'll try it with the gnocchi
next time, but it works well as I did it, especially as we are trying to
keep our carb count as low as possible.

But thanks, Huette.  Just goes to show that the best cooks are here among my
friends!

Kiri