[Sca-cooks] Helpful Hint from Whomever #987

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Sun Aug 2 09:58:33 PDT 2009

That's true. When the mango is half-peeled and I need to turn it over
to hold the 'naked' side and peel the 'clothed' side, I grab a paper
towel or cloth that doesn't shed much lint, and use that to hold the
slippery mango. Then rinse the mango. Added benefit: it decreases
still further the chance of bruising the delicate meat of the fruit.