[Sca-cooks] Progresses of Elizabeth NEW EDITION

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 4 03:14:02 PDT 2009

I should mention that the full set of 5 volumes was promised back in
January 2009 but has not yet been published.

John Nichols's /The Progresses and Public Processions of Queen
   Elizabeth I/

<http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/LiteratureEnglish/BritishLiterature/Medieval/?view=usa&ci=9780199205066>

The 3300 pages comes at a price of 990 dollars US.

Johnnae