[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Aug 7 08:06:49 PDT 2009

Hmmm.

Madison and environs has some lovely farmer's markets at which you will
find nifty cheese (Google is your friend here--there are too many to
list). For retail establishments,

Fromagination http://www.fromagination.com/ is an artisan cheese shop in
Madison.
Also look at Carr Valley Cheese (several locations, one in Middleton which
is on the west side of Madison) http://www.carrvalleycheese.com/

and the somewhat prosaically named House of Wisconsin Cheese
http://www.houseofwisconsincheese.com/

This being Wisconsin, most every little town is likely to have some sort
of cheese shop.

YIS,

Margaret FitzWilliam