[Sca-cooks] OT Cure for High Blood Pressure

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:28:30 PDT 2009

Since 31 March I have been hospitalized four times, the first and the
last were planned but the middle two occurred because I was taken to
emergency and henceforth operated on. During second hospitalization, the
first through emergency, among other things it was found that I have had
high blood pressure since I was 30 years old due to the fact that the
opening in one of my kidneys was too narrow. Last Thurs, a week ago,  I
went back to hospital and a plastic tube was put in the artery of my arm
and pushed down to my kidney, the process is called stenting and a stent
was placed on the opening of the kidney, enlarging it. I was awake the
entire time and found it fascinating.
Later, my daughter, a midwife, asked me for a full description of the
operation because her father-in-law is suffering from illnesses due to
high blood pressure. My cardio-vascular surgeon advised that he have a
thorough check up because if high blood pressure is caused by a renal
problem such as mine there is a cure for it. I figure that my operation
is a 30 year investment during which I will no longer need medication to
control my blood pressure!
I never thought this possible. I thought that as father and grandfather
had high blood pressure I would have to control it for the rest of my
life. Today, however, that is not so! In three months I will no longer
be dependent on medication to control high blood pressure.
Suey