[Sca-cooks] new leaf to the Laurel Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 40, Issue 18

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 10 08:17:31 PDT 2009

Joyous news!

I hope you told the master cook what was said about him.  We all need to
hear something like that now and again, just to remind us WHY we keep
doing this. The Power of Positive Gossip!  :-D

And now I want to hear more about these recipes of his for Spinach Tart
and Mushrooms, as cited by posters below.  Does Master Alexandre have a
recipe page?

Cheers,
Selene