[Sca-cooks] Spice and herb booklet: was Fine Spice Powder for Tarts?

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 13:04:25 PDT 2009

I third this. I've made my own powder forte, powder deuce, and several of the spice mixes in the anon. Venetian, and I'd love to see your recipes and sources. I'd be happy to either donate (perhaps we can even gather enough among those interested to pay your printing cost for next year's pennsic run?) for either a hard copy or if your article is also available on line. :)

I'm thinking of possibly doing both pamphlet sized cookbooks and containers of pre-mixed and labeled spice mixes for largess.

In joyous service,
Raffaella