[Sca-cooks] Electric vehicles, was Cardamon

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Aug 12 10:28:23 PDT 2009

ooo! Pennsic prohibits animals of all kinds except service animals. does that mean I could bring my horse and
use him as a service animal? cuz my feet are STILL sore..... he'd be ok with wearing a little vest, he likes
to dress up! (tho I'm pretty sure he'd not be amused by pirates or ninjas and I dont know that I could be held
responsible for his actions regarding same...)

;)

--AM

On Wed 09/08/12 11:24 , lilinah at earthlink.net sent: