[Sca-cooks] Pensic Mobility Options

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 13 05:07:45 PDT 2009

As far as that goes, I was delivered to Chirurgeon's Point  couple of
nights in a sedan chair cobbled together from a couple of poles from
our firewood stash, and one of what what we call "Tzukka chairs" after
the guy who gave us the original to make copies of. They're a plywood,
tabbed construction that tear down flat for storage. We're going to
build some more, I think, with the details a bit more accurate and
stable.