[Sca-cooks] Missing Digests...

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 21:32:23 PDT 2009

Stefan li Rous wrote:
Urtatim said today:
>>  I've realized i'm missing THREE, count 'em, THREE digests:
>>  Issue 41 (13/08/09)
>>  Issue 45 (??/08/09) (either, Fri 14, Sat 15, or Sun 16)
>>  Issue 51 (19/08/09)
>
>  Strange. I checked what I had, because since I get the digest I could
>  easily forward them to you. But I'm also missing those three digests!
>  Coincidence or conspiracy?
>
>  However, I am also missing:
>  Issue 47
>  Issue 48
>  Issue 49

Hey, i'm missing them too!

>  I think I've actually found and read all the missing messages in the
>  archives. But the archives are a lot more difficult to copy and paste
>  from if I want to save anything for the Florilegium.

I have done that on one or two occasions - takes a lot of time to
sort out which messages and download them all. For 6 digests, that
sounds like an awful lot of work.

My mailbox was not too full as i was checking my mail nearly every
day i was gone, so theoretically they shouldn't have bounced, but
it's always possible.

Whoa! I just looked ahead at my unread digests piling up and i am now
also missing
Issue 60

One missing once in a while is not such a big deal, but *seven*
digests in one week is quite a bit.

Hey, Papa Gunther, what's going on?
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)