[Sca-cooks] Period substitute for tomatoes?

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Mon Aug 24 05:49:15 PDT 2009

On Aug 23, 2009, at 11:10 PM, Barbara Nostrand wrote:

> Noble Cousin!
>
> Greeting from Solveig!
>> Judith / no SCA name yet
> Please come up with a name so we all know what to call you.
> Incidentally, you can keep Judith as part of your SCA name. You can
> be Yehudit bat <ploti>.

I can't come up with a name until I've settled on a place to live and
a time period. Keep calling me Judith, as it's my name. But no, I
don't want to use any form of Judith (Y'hudit, whatever) in my SCA
name. A lot of things about my persona will probably reflect who I am
in real life, so I need a very firm separation between the two, and
the name is where I'll be drawing the line.

Judith / no SCA name, origin, or time period