[Sca-cooks] OOP - Funky smell to Vietnamese Spring Roll Wrappers?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 24 08:19:05 PDT 2009

Judith Epstein wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>
>>  I don't think I've ever actually seen rat poison in my life.
>
> It looks just like Skinny & Sweet, except for the little skull and
> crossbones on the label.

Singing, working nine to five... o/ o/ o/

Seriously though... I'd throw it out.  Whether pesticide or spoilage, it
sounds unwholesome.  If you happen to have some kind of access to the
folks who test for food adulteration, it might be worth running through
testing.  Food adulteration from Chinese imports is a hot button issue
these days, you might make the news and/or save someone else from
getting sick.

Selene