[Sca-cooks] P B & J

bronwynmgn at aol.com bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 18:24:26 PDT 2009

?
<<Which is to say that you exactly agree with me :-)?
?
I'm not suggesting that children don't have any food issues-- just that they shouldn't be indulged any more than absolutely necessary.?
?
(I am *not* into the idea that children be forced to "try" foods that they really don't want, or that they be forced to clean their plates.)?>>

Not quite.

I agree exactly with you on how to handle it.

What I don't agree with is that if we do it this way we are guaranteed to end up with a child who?has a good palate and is willing to try new foods.? I think there may well still be some kids who will still be food wimps :-)? At least when they are 4.? Who knows what he'll be like at 16?

Brangwayna Morgan

Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom

Lancaster, PA
?