[Sca-cooks] Twill weaves and garb, was Re: Substitute for Potatoes?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Aug 25 07:18:42 PDT 2009

Take a length of cloth, maybe 3 yards.
Fold it in half, across the width.
Make a neck hole, and baste it so it doesn't run.
Cut out the sides, leaving youyrself sleeves, and stitch up the seams.
Use trim around the neck hole to solidify your neck seams.

Basic T tunic. Can make it short (knee length) or long (ankle length).

Doesn't have to be fancy, and even _I_ can make one.

Have I mentioned I'm sewing impaired?