[Sca-cooks] Preserving peaches

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 14:08:21 PDT 2009

<<< I did make a cordial some years back.  I knew that it needed to
age, so set
it on the back of a shelf so I'd not be tempted to open it.  Completely
forgot about it.  Found the jar several years later when I needed it for
something else.  Brown gunk inside looked really bad...I was dreading
the
odor when I opened it.  Was I in for a very pleasant surprise.  Once the
brown gunk was strained out, it was heavenly!

Kiri >>>

Probably not Kiri's recipe. But if you have some extra peaches lying
around...

Peach-Brandy-art  (12K) 10/25/01  "Peach Coriander Brandy" by Lady
Constance
                                     de LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/Peach-Brandy-art.html

Stefan