[Sca-cooks] Newcomers to the list and SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 20:06:36 PDT 2009

Barbara Benson wrote:
> I read that as "Duke and Laurel pants" initially.
>
> So now I am stuck with the image of us sitting around his living room
> and him in no pants.
> --
> Serena

Nooooo! My eyes! My eyessss!!!

There are some things that you cannot un-see. =:-0

'Lainie

My, Gunthar. How things change. Wasn't it not so many years ago that
some of the ladies on this list were talking about seeing you, or
wanting to see you, in your purple tights?

Sigh.

Stefan
Who will be ** years old tomorrow.
--------