[Sca-cooks] Edible Violet Water?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 13:35:55 PDT 2009

On another SCA cooking list, someone mentioned having rose water,
orange blossom water, and violet water in their kitchen.

Now, i have the first two. I also have kewra (pandan flower), a
Southeast Asian flavoring. And i have jasmine syrup and elderflower
syrup.

But i have not been able to find edible violet water. I have found
violet water as eau de toilette - NOT edible. And i have found edible
violet syrup on the internet.

I know some people here are on both lists, but many aren't. So i'm
hoping someone on this list may have seen some and can refer me to a
brand and perhaps a shop.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita