[Sca-cooks] "Perfectly Period Feast"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 31 23:51:52 PDT 2009

 >>> I love what the West has done with their Perfect Period feasts
which are researched down to the serving and table ware and served
in the appropriate manner by a trained serving staff, and hope to
achieve something like that up here in AnTir.>>>

To which Master Cariadoc replied:
<<< Unless I've missed some, there has only been one of those--but it
was
very impressive. It would certainly be nice if other people start
doing such things, at least occasionally.>>>

Yes, it sounded like a *wonderful* feast, although an very labor-
intensive feast to put on with a lot of work on objects put in ahead
of time. Some of this work could be re-used, though.

I wish *I* could attend such a feast.

Here is a Florilegium file composed of the info posted here plus some
additional information.

Perf-P-Feast-msg  (40K)  2/26/09    "Perfectly Period Feast" cooked by
Mistress
                                        Crystal of the Westermark. A
medieval
                                        feast, with atmosphere, 'done