[Sca-cooks] Totally Completely OT, was Short Little Piece on Food in Movies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:43:35 PDT 2009

One of my favorite sets is the Sharpe series...Sean Bean is magnificent as
Bernard Cornwell's character.    I can also recommend many of the filmed
versions of Shakespeare's plays...again, one of my faves is Ian McKullen's
Richard III.  We also have the complete set of all 5 years of Babylon 5,
which we thoroughly enjoy.

On live TV, we keep watching West Wing on Bravo...but it does come on at 8
a.m. and again at 9 a.m.  If you get cable or satellite TV, there are a
couple of series on TNT and USA...Burn Notice, Royal Pain, The Closer and
Leverage are all pretty good.

Kiri (back from vacation and discovering the pain of non-vacation reality!)