[Sca-cooks] Another Le Mesnagier de Paris

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Aug 9 11:56:54 PDT 2009

This 2009 Le Mesnagier de Paris : La cuisine médiévale à la fin du XIVe
siècle by Marty Dufaut Josy would be yet another version.

Maybe someone in Europe can give us a report on this 2009 Josy work
sometime?

I have the original Brereton edition published in the UK and this French
translation in paperback too. We made a trip to Blackwells to get
the Brereton. I believe it was part of my Christmas that year.

Johnnae