[Sca-cooks] How was Pennsic?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 14:47:57 PDT 2009

<<< I've been catching up on e-mail since our return from Pennsic VERY
late last
night.

Shoshanna (who is very tired but thankfully no longer muddy) >>>

"no longer muddy"??? Uh oh.

I haven't heard any real reports about Pennsic this year yet and
didn't get to go this year.

So what happened? And I'm not really interested in who won what
battles, since I'm sure to hear plenty of that on other lists. I'm
more interested in what the weather was like, who did what, did anyone
take any interesting classes etc.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------