[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegiumarticle

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 10:31:43 PDT 2009

Do they not have to jump through hoops like BOD to remove a peerage? Aye I
have been in the sca 17 years. I have seen many of the things she
describes.. a lot more of the backstabbing, brown nosing, etc than I care
to. We just learn who to stay clear of..escort out of my encampment.. If
they find offense maybe they shoudl reevaluate or remove those rose colored
glasses.

Chass