[Sca-cooks] Cardamon

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 08:12:30 PDT 2009

On Aug 12, 2009, at 10:53 AM, Susan Fox wrote:

> I've often considered getting a live donkey and cart.  More
> authentic, runs on bio fuel [ha],

Was that "ha" or did you accidentally miss the "y" at the end?

> the "exhaust" is good for the roses and besides, I can make all the
> "ass" jokes.  Like my ass?  What a fine piece of ass.  You can pat
> my ass but don't pinch my ass.

And if people are a pain in your ass, you can always contact the SPCA.

And if this thread is going downhill faster than a donkey cart, we all
know both brewers _and_ archers like big butt[e]s. And they can-not
lie...

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter