[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:16:09 PDT 2009

The service cat belonged to one from our Barony - and the cat really does do
service.  The "owner" (I use the term losely because can one really "own" a
cat) has anxiety issues and the cat can sense that one is coming on and
responds thereby calming her down.

The cat is also a Senator in our fair Barony!

Service animals are allowed at Pennsic and they have even made some
provision for the dogs that do the dog course demo.

The runabouts (more all-terrain than electric wheelchairs) are quite
prolific at Pennsic.

Shoshanna