[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 12 19:32:01 PDT 2009

Chass I am curious where you are at as I am in Atlantia and near a Lady
that has the papers for her dog etc... but yes it is an ESA it seems...
but she does claim it as hers not her husband's... weird eh? Her hubbie
will soon no longer be in need of a service animal although he has never
had one.... he could have used one... (A Horse, he just got new
knees...) LOL
Not important just found the closeness of that funny.

Nichola