[Sca-cooks] Advice on a leafy green vegetable

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:09:22 PDT 2009

As long as you're not allergic to it I say use it however you want - but
that's just me.

It's a green leaf vegetable that seems to be available in a multitude of
countries.  Give it a try and see how it works in some of the recipes you
want.

We seem to take into consideration all manner of "current" conditions
(gluten free, allergies, etc.) so I don't see why this would be any
different.  I consider this a fine use of the "Creative" part of our name.

Shoshanna