[Sca-cooks] Need some recipes- Spanish/Portugise

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 14 23:06:11 PDT 2009

De asked:

<<< My wee little Shire has been asked to serve lunch at an event. We
have been
asked to serve stuff that is Spanish or Portugese and would have been
served
at a faire/festival. >>>

Cold foods only? Finger foods only?

Here are some Florilegium files which might be of use:

fd-Portugal-msg   (10K)  9/19/05    Food of medieval Portugal.