[Sca-cooks] Dots of Sauce

aeduin aeduin at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 15 23:03:26 PDT 2009

Little dots of frou-frou crap.

Can you tell that I'm not a fan of that style of saucing a
plate?  :D  The whole dots/smears/drizzles of sauce trend bugs
me.  Especially if it surrounds food stacked vertically and/or formed
in a ring mold.  If you aren't going to fill the plate and need to
drizzle sauce around it to make it look full, either give more food
or use a smaller plate.

aeduin