[Sca-cooks] Missing Digests...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 12:16:19 PDT 2009

Urtatim said today:
<<< Now that i'm back from my birthday trip to Wisconsin (boy, did i buy
a lot of cheese - and some very cool mustards at the Mt. Horeb
Mustard Museum)...>>>

I'd like to hear about these.

<<< I've realized i'm missing THREE, count 'em, THREE digests:
Issue 41 (13/08/09)
Issue 45 (??/08/09) (either, Fri 14, Sat 15, or Sun 16)
Issue 51 (19/08/09) >>>

Strange. I checked what I had, because since I get the digest I could
easily forward them to you. But I'm also missing those three digests!
Coincidence or conspiracy?

However, I am also missing:
Issue 47
Issue 48
Issue 49

I think I've actually found and read all the missing messages in the
archives. But the archives are a lot more difficult to copy and paste
from if I want to save anything for the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com