[Sca-cooks] New Challenge

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:58:49 PDT 2009

Mistress - you're welcome to scour my cookbooks for anything you wish to
borrow (I have A Drizzle of Honey)

There are many things that can be argued about (including catfish) and the
old arguments are different than the new arguements.  The bottom line will
be a personal decision on which line of information a person chooses to
follow.

I am happy to teach a class on Jewish food if you wish.  Maybe at Caer Galen
A&S.
Shoshanna