[Sca-cooks] Sabbath- was period substute for tomatoe

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:36:40 PDT 2009

What about reading- it can be done for pleasure or work, I sew for
pleasure. Yes, something is created, but when you read, something is
created in your mind, memories, knowledge etc. I must admit I do find it
hard to see how using using a heat source that was turned on before the
sabbath is not work. I do wonder at the use of timers or devices like
automatic elevators that on the sabbath open on every floor, so that
users are 'not ' working by pushing a button, but nevetheless users are
using power.